Wednesday 10 July 2013

Feedback

Here is some feedback from the students.

It was a really good experience for us and we learned, too, how important the english language is !
Thanks for working with us, people from Poland, Norway and Romania. emoticon

Best wishes
Lia, Ornella and Krissi
PEACE, LOVE AND HARMONY 

---------
I liked this twinning especially for the occasion of having ”new school mates” from other countries with whom I learned in the last months of school, almost the same "lessons" , about an Eco Europe.
To all my new friends, all the best ! emoticon LOVE ECO EUROPE !
Cosmin, RO 
 ---------
Maybe you'll be surprised, but I've never been abroad before.
For me, this project was like a first trip to Europe (even if, imaginary). I realized, firstly, how important it is to know english language and secondly, that is easier to learn in this way - by talking with peers from Europe. I enjoyed all the things we have done together...and due to this collaboration, I can say that my world and my mind have been opened a little more.
Thank you, mrs. Hansen - for all !
Liviu from Romania 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment