Saturday 6 July 2013

Where we come from

Jawrozno in Poland

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Slideshow customized with Smilebox

Drobeta Turnu Severin in Romania





Hagen in Germany








Grong in Norway

 



The students were invited to give some feedback. This is what they said:

  Very nice ! I hear for the first time about painter Emil Schumacher. I searched on the internet and I saw some of his pictures. I learned something new and I thank you for that.
 Splendid! I like the presentation very much. You spoke about the sami people - how do they live, are they still close to nature?
 Hello everybody! I really liked your video! I wonder, how is the weather in the winter-time? In Norway we have a lot of snow, and it rains a lot in the summer time...
Hello, I really loved your presentation of where you live! It looks really nice and warm there. But I wonder, is the climate as warm as the pictures of your presentation suggested? Do you have summer all year, or do you have a real winter with minus degrees and snow?
The summer must be great where you live, we've mostly got rain in the summer here in Norway, so we don't get to bathe as much, and we don't really get any tan either.
It must be nice to have a warm summer with lots of sun and bathing!



Important note: Some of the photos used in these presentations might have a copyright - the students were not aware to quote the owners of the copyright - if anyone wants anything added or removed, please be so kind and contact us. We apologise for any inconvience caused. The students did not intend to do any harm.


No comments:

Post a Comment